Step by step instructions to Prepare for a Bed Bug Inspection
Legitimate readiness of a space for bed bug treatment will lessen the spread of bedbugs and help guarantee a fruitful treatment.
You may see some Bedbug in the influenced rooms after the underlying treatment. If you see bedbugs after treatment to a particular room or territory, please call us promptly for help.
Despite the fact that we endeavor to wipe out bed bugs, please know they might be reintroduced to your office promptly after we discharge the space to you.
• Rooms: Room(s) to be empty and not to be reoccupied until the point when Silver Bullet Pest Control discharges room.
• Beds: Strip beds of all clothes and place in plastic sacks for quick washing. Continuously utilize hot, sudsy water when washing things.
• Mattress: If discarding swarmed bedding and box spring, wrap in plastic before disposing of.
• Box Spring: Vacuum creases and general surface zone of sleeping cushion and box spring. Bear in mind UNDERSIDE OF BOX SPRING. Evacuate vacuum cleaner sack and dispose of outside of the office promptly.
• Curtains: Remove draperies and shades and place in plastic packs for quick washing. Continuously utilize hot, foamy water when washing things.
• Walls: Detach, however, leave in a room all things appended to dividers (pictures, mirrors, lights installations, outlet covers, switch plates, headboards, and so forth.).
• Carpet: Loosen the cover from tack strip at floor/divider intersection around the edge of the rooms.
• Floors: Vacuum floors utilizing split and cleft apparatus under divider baseboard.
• Furniture: Vacuum creases and general surface territory of all couch and seat pads.
• Sofa: If couch contains foldout couch bed, vacuum that also.
• Cloth Covers: Remove fabric cover from base of box spring and seats and dispose of. (If you don't mind Note: If fabric covers are still on, Silver Bullet Pest Control will expel and dispose of them amid treatment).
• Clothing: Remove all apparel from drawers and storage rooms and place them in plastic sacks. At that point, wash and dry at the most sizzling setting feasible for the material. Try not to expel from packs until the point when room is cleared.
• Books: Place all books and different things from racks and storage rooms into plastic packs and leave in room.
Silver Bullet Pest Control company will be treating your unit to control the existing Bedbug problem. To achieve satisfactory results, it is extremely important that you cooperate by following these instructions.
Pick up everything from the floor. If the items are clothes, wash them at 120 degrees or higher to kill the bed bugs. If you wash them prior to the service date they must be sealed in an area that bugs cannot get in. Such as trash bags tied. Etc. Remove all the bed covers and wash them at 120 degrees or higher. Move all the bedroom furniture away from the walls leaving room for the technician to treat behind those areas. Vacuum the apartment prior and after the treatment is performed concentrating on the edges of the apartment where the walls meet the floor. Discard the bag inside your vacuum cleaner. Remove all drawers from the nightstands and dressers. Make sure you are out of your apartment for a minimum of 4 hours after the service. If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please feel free to contact the Silver Bullet Pest Control at (973) 510-2585
Your cooperation is highly appreciated,
Bedbugs The preventive measure is necessary in order to avoid bedbugs. In addition to your residence, you can be in contact with bed bugs at hospitals, doctor’s offices, dentists, schools, nurseries and more! It is important to check the surroundings of your bedrooms such as bed frame, box spring, moldings, as well as checking for any unusual black stains or dots. If you see any evidence that is not supposed to be there you might have a bedbug problem.
If you wake up to rashes or red lumps on your skin, you should vacuum your home and clean thoroughly in order to vacuum all the eggs that might be laying around. If the problem persist give us a call in order to solve your problem. We have many affordable ways to eliminate your problem from pesticide-free, heating and freezing procedures.
Roach Preparation In order to achieve successful results in eliminating the roach problem at your unit, please follow these instructions prior to treatment:
Empty all cabinets and counters. Make sure no roaches have been moved with kitchen items to the temporary storage area. These measures will allow the pest control technician to access all hiding and nesting areas in the kitchen. We recommend the resident vacate the unit for at least three hours after the treatment, as the odor and fumes of the insecticides may be offensive. After the application is dry, the resident can resume normal activities in the treated areas.
In order to facilitate the monitoring and control of cockroaches, the conditions that are attractive and favorable to roaches must be eliminated. Cockroaches are nocturnal and prefer to hide in dark, warm places. Sanitation and good housekeeping measures are paramount in controlling roaches.
These are our recommendations to keep your residence free of German roaches: Eliminate sources of food and water wherever possible. Store food in sealed containers. Place garbage and trash in containers with tight-fitting lids. Remove trash, paper, boxes and other items that may provide hiding places. Check plumbing and other areas for leaks or moisture buildup. Clean food and beverage spills as quickly as possible. Remove grease from cooking areas, fans, counters, and floors. Although these precautions sound elementary, they are essential to properly monitor and control any roach problem. Thank you for your cooperation.
Termites Termites have been around for thousands of years including subterranean termites found in NY/NJ area. The way to try to keep termites away from your property is by inspecting your home at least once a year. Check for any moisture areas in your home cracks and crevices. Termites cause millions of dollars of property damage and can eat as much as 2 ft. per year.
You can prevent this from happening to your home by keeping all baseman and crawl space free from any moisture we understand is not easy to keep moisture away from your property.
Waterproofing baseman is a great way to keep your property moisture free AND a great investment for your home.
Silver Bullet Pest Control can do your yearly inspection for your residence at a low cost. We take pride in our services. Our recommendation is to have a service at least every 7 years due to pesticide after every year is diminishing it potency don't let your home get eaten by wood destroying insects this included termites AND powder post beetle.
Roaches We are here to help you on preventing your problem, here a few easy steps to follow: Check to ensure roaches aren't unknowingly coming home with you. They can be buried in grocery bags. Jump into your briefcase on your job. You can carry roach eggs into your new home without knowing you did. Check all your cabinets for any left-over residue. Keep pantry clear from any crumbs. Roaches seek out warmth, darkness, and moisture. If you left out food the night before you just added a bonus to the problem. Roaches in homes is widespread because they thrive on very little resources to survive.
Types of Roaches include:
German roach: Nest around the kitchen and bathrooms due to moisture.
Brown-banded cockroach: like drier hotter regions and will nest in areas eye level or higher.
Oriental cockroach: drawn to humid areas such as basements also known as water bugs.